Saturday, March 17, 2012

2012 Limericks

 WINNER! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#1
How can I get over the creek
Shallow at first then its deep
Through the mud
And other crud
Oh yeah... in a new jeep     -David Carlson
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 #2
When the crazy becomes a monsoon
As wont at every full moon
Get those younguns in line
What? haven't the time?
It's simple, just get a baboon!    (Dedicated to Maggie)   -Emilly Savage

#3
The pollen floats in on a breeze
It makes my nose run and then sneeze
My throat's in such pain
That I want to complain
Someone give me some medicine, Please!     -Maggie Walkup

#4
To order online is just great.
You click and you pay, then you wait
You pay less for more,
It comes to your door!
There's nothing about it to hate.     -Rachael Carlson


No comments: